Example of Marketing Materials Designed:
- Brand Matrix/DNA Brochure
- Copy writing
- Photography shoot
- Interior design
- Website development, ongoing website hosting & management
- DVD production
- Automatically growing and managing a buyer, vendor databases
- Latest property listings
- Email templates
- Profile emails (with tours and videos) for pre engagement marketing
- Customer communications
- Updating buyer profiles automatically
- Managing interested prospect via lead report sheets
- Following up interested buyers as a result of the statistical reports detailing activity for each property campaign
Example of Marketing Material Implementation:
Property Research, News, General Newsletters and Interest Rate Updates:
Property research and news can be emailed to a database of buyers allowing them to easily review the data, satisfy their due diligence and make an informed buying decision.
Website registration forms:
Automated permission based forms allow buyers to register their interests, specifically stating what type of property, price range and area they are interested in. Lead sheets can be automatically delivered to the sales team allowing instant follow up. All details are uploaded into the CRM that can be segmented and targeted based on profile and interests of buyers.
Buyers receive regular emails that have personalised content specific to their properties of interest. Buyers can view pictures, video tours, information, request inspections and link directly through to the web page for more information.
Live pricing availability:
Agents and sales people are able to go online and see the latest availability at any time of the day or night giving them the opportunity to see clients outside of working hours and close sales right there and then with the purchaser.